The lot received doesn't match what I purchased
Delcampe provides the option of initiating a dispute if the lot you receive doesn’t match its description.
When you open a dispute, you will be in direct contact with your seller.
The Delcampe Team will only be informed of the dispute and that you need help if you request mediation.
To open a dispute
- Go to the page "Open a dispute"
- Select buyer status
- Enter the item number (without spaces and no # sign prefix)
- Select "Item does not match the description" as the subject of the dispute
- Enter a short explanation
- Click on "Open a dispute"
If your seller doesn’t answer you or you receive an answer but can’t reach an agreement, you can ask Delcampe to intervene via the "Request mediation" button. The button will either appear after two exchanges or after 14 days if there is no answer from your seller.
The time-frame for initiating a dispute is seven days minimum and 90 days maximum after the date the sale is closed.