Change the feedback of a cancelled sale
Once a sale has been cancelled, you can no longer change the feedback you have given.
If you wish to change it, you must cancel the cancellation request made for the sale.
This cancellation must be made no later than 60 days after the end of the sale.
To cancel a cancelled sale:
- Go to My Delcampe fees: My cancelled sales
- Find the cancellation request you would like to cancel.
- Click on
- A new window will open asking you to confirm the cancellation by clicking on
- The following confirmation message will be displayed:
- The status of your cancellation request will be
- You can now change your feedback.
For more information, please read the article "Change a feedback"
Tip: If the button is not visible and is replaced by , this means that the 60-day deadline has been exceeded and the cancellation cannot be made.
Contact our Customer Service.