pages very slow loading

  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • wycombe1

    1957 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 17 ene 2016 a 18:08
    • #572012
    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
    • Creado 17 ene 2016 a 19:06
    • #572018
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • martin52

    1802 mensajes

    Suiza

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 18 ene 2016 a 2:44
    • #572035
    The site seems to be IN PROGRESS again or is it slow because of the freezing cold outside?
    ;)

  • moonstone

    1048 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 17 ene 2016 a 18:08
    • #572012
    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
  • wycombe1

    1957 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
    • Creado 18 ene 2016 a 4:56
    • #572068
    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
  • moonstone

    1048 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Creado 18 ene 2016 a 5:08
    • #572074
    Hmmm, I had that problem last night and this morning but have been able to send 2 in the last 20 minutes, no problem. It was a bit the same yesterday though, seemed to be OK for a time and then went nowhere!
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Creado 18 ene 2016 a 5:08
    • #572074
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • @miranda
    Administrador

    552 mensajes

    Bélgica

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 18 ene 2016 a 5:43
    • #572087
    Dear all,

    we have indeed experienced slowness this morning but the situation is back to normal now.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    If you do feel, it is not the case, please feel free to drop us an email at en@delcampe-support.com


    Kind regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service