pages very slow loading

  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • wycombe1

    1958 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 17.01.2016 um 18:08
    • #572012
    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
    • Erstellt am 17.01.2016 um 19:06
    • #572018
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • martin52

    1803 Beiträge

    Schweiz

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 18.01.2016 um 02:44
    • #572035
    The site seems to be IN PROGRESS again or is it slow because of the freezing cold outside?
    ;)

  • moonstone

    1048 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 17.01.2016 um 18:08
    • #572012
    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
  • wycombe1

    1958 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
    • Erstellt am 18.01.2016 um 04:56
    • #572068
    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
  • moonstone

    1048 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Erstellt am 18.01.2016 um 05:08
    • #572074
    Hmmm, I had that problem last night and this morning but have been able to send 2 in the last 20 minutes, no problem. It was a bit the same yesterday though, seemed to be OK for a time and then went nowhere!
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Erstellt am 18.01.2016 um 05:08
    • #572074
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • @miranda
    Administrator

    552 Beiträge

    Belgien

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 18.01.2016 um 05:43
    • #572087
    Dear all,

    we have indeed experienced slowness this morning but the situation is back to normal now.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    If you do feel, it is not the case, please feel free to drop us an email at en@delcampe-support.com


    Kind regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service