pages very slow loading

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • wycombe1

    1957 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 17 janv. 2016 à 18:08
    • #572012
    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
    • Posté le 17 janv. 2016 à 19:06
    • #572018
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • martin52

    1802 messages

    Suisse

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 18 janv. 2016 à 02:44
    • #572035
    The site seems to be IN PROGRESS again or is it slow because of the freezing cold outside?
    ;)

  • moonstone

    1048 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 17 janv. 2016 à 18:08
    • #572012
    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
  • wycombe1

    1957 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
    • Posté le 18 janv. 2016 à 04:56
    • #572068
    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
  • moonstone

    1048 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Posté le 18 janv. 2016 à 05:08
    • #572074
    Hmmm, I had that problem last night and this morning but have been able to send 2 in the last 20 minutes, no problem. It was a bit the same yesterday though, seemed to be OK for a time and then went nowhere!
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Posté le 18 janv. 2016 à 05:08
    • #572074
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • @miranda
    Administrateur

    552 messages

    Belgique

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 18 janv. 2016 à 05:43
    • #572087
    Dear all,

    we have indeed experienced slowness this morning but the situation is back to normal now.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    If you do feel, it is not the case, please feel free to drop us an email at en@delcampe-support.com


    Kind regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service