Cancel a payment request
Cancelling an invoice enables you to recover the commission calculated on the items sold but not yet paid for. If you have to cancel all the items in your payment request, it is easiest and fastest to cancel the whole payment request. Cancellation must take place at most 60 days after the sale is closed. You will not be able to cancel older sales that are part of the payment request.
Note: even if your buyer’s account is closed, a commission will nevertheless be calculated the month following the purchase. You must, therefore, cancel the payment request to ensure that it isn’t calculated.
To cancel a payment request
- Go to the page "My sold items" and find the payment request you want to cancel
- Click on "More"
- Click on "Request cancellation of the invoice"
- Choose between a neutral feedback (comment only) or a negative feedback (0% or 25%) from the drop-down menu and enter a comment
- Enter the reason for your cancellation request
Your rating and your cancellation request will concern all items that were closed less than 60 days ago.
- Click on "Confirm request"
- A confirmation of your request will appear on your screen. The items for which a cancellation has been requested will appear in your "Cancelled sales"
Warning: if you are a professional seller and you cancel a payment request for which your buyer has paid the import fees via Delcampe Pay, you will be forced to make a full refund: price of the items as well as the shipping fees. For more information on the process, see the article: "I am a professional seller: How do I refund a payment including import fees via Delcampe Pay?"
Tip: for more information on how cancellation requests are handled, see the article "How are sales cancellation requests processed? ".
If you wish to relist any of the cancelled items, please see "I cancelled a sale, how do I relist the item?".
Contact our Customer Service.