Cancel a sale cancellation request
Sellers can cancel a sale on Delcampe.
However, some cancellations sometimes might have to be cancelled (payment received by the seller in the meantime, etc.)
The cancellation must be entered at the latest 60 days after the end of the sale.
To cancel a cancelled sale:
- Go to My Delcampe fees: My cancelled sales
- Find the cancellation request you want to cancel
- Click on
- A new window will open in which you will be asked to confirm the cancellation by clicking on
- The following cancellation message will be displayed:
- The status of the cancellation request will be
- The commission for this item will be recalculated. You can view it on “My Delcampe fees: History"
Tip: If the button is unavailable and has been replaced by , it means that the 60-day deadline has passed and that the cancellation cannot be cancelled.