pages very slow loading

  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • wycombe1

    1957 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 17 gen 2016 a 18:08
    • #572012
    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
    • Creato 17 gen 2016 a 19:06
    • #572018
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • martin52

    1802 messaggi

    Svizzera

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 18 gen 2016 a 02:44
    • #572035
    The site seems to be IN PROGRESS again or is it slow because of the freezing cold outside?
    ;)

  • moonstone

    1048 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 17 gen 2016 a 18:08
    • #572012
    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
  • wycombe1

    1957 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
    • Creato 18 gen 2016 a 04:56
    • #572068
    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
  • moonstone

    1048 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Creato 18 gen 2016 a 05:08
    • #572074
    Hmmm, I had that problem last night and this morning but have been able to send 2 in the last 20 minutes, no problem. It was a bit the same yesterday though, seemed to be OK for a time and then went nowhere!
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Creato 18 gen 2016 a 05:08
    • #572074
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

    552 messaggi

    Belgio

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 18 gen 2016 a 05:43
    • #572087
    Dear all,

    we have indeed experienced slowness this morning but the situation is back to normal now.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    If you do feel, it is not the case, please feel free to drop us an email at en@delcampe-support.com


    Kind regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service