pages very slow loading

  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • wycombe1

    1958 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 17 jan 2016 op 18:08
    • #572012
    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    I'm finding it particularly slow this evening. A nuisance as I have a lot of invoices to get out and its proving impossible to do anything. Oh well - its off to bed for me!
    • Aangemaakt 17 jan 2016 op 19:06
    • #572018
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • martin52

    1803 berichten

    Zwitserland

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 18 jan 2016 op 02:44
    • #572035
    The site seems to be IN PROGRESS again or is it slow because of the freezing cold outside?
    ;)

  • moonstone

    1048 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 17 jan 2016 op 18:08
    • #572012
    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
  • wycombe1

    1958 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Seems to be a bit better in the last 30 mins or so, though would agree was VERY slow at times over the weekend.
    • Aangemaakt 18 jan 2016 op 04:56
    • #572068
    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
  • moonstone

    1048 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Aangemaakt 18 jan 2016 op 05:08
    • #572074
    Hmmm, I had that problem last night and this morning but have been able to send 2 in the last 20 minutes, no problem. It was a bit the same yesterday though, seemed to be OK for a time and then went nowhere!
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Its now 10am the next day and I still can't access the send invoice details. I've now got customers demanding invoices as they want to pay for their items. I'll give up again until this afternoon and hope things get back to normal quickly.

    It throws my timetable for doing things out of the window!
    • Aangemaakt 18 jan 2016 op 05:08
    • #572074
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • @miranda
    Beheerder

    552 berichten

    België

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 18 jan 2016 op 05:43
    • #572087
    Dear all,

    we have indeed experienced slowness this morning but the situation is back to normal now.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    If you do feel, it is not the case, please feel free to drop us an email at en@delcampe-support.com


    Kind regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service