Signing up as a professional member
You have the possibility to register as a professional member or as a private member.
To register as a professional member
- Click on "Sign up" or display the registration form
- Select the desired account type. Depending on the type chosen, you will be asked for specific informations
- Fill in the fields of our form
Pay attention to the following information:
- If your address (professional, company or non-profit and/or personal address of the representative) is very long, divide it into two parts and also fill in the following field "Business address (continued)".
- Only alphanumeric characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z), underscore ( _ ) and hyphens ( - ) are accepted.
- By default, a nickname is automatically created by linking your first and last name (and possibly a number). You can delete it and enter the nickname of your choice.
- If the chosen nickname is already being used by another member, a message will appear on a red background. In this case, choose another nickname.
Email address :
- The one you enter cannot be linked to an existing account. The professional email address (company or association) can be the same at the one used for the account.
- Click on "Sign-up for free"
- You will receive an email in your personal inbox
Tip: If you do not receive it within minutes of submitting the form, check your spam folder. Deactivate your anti-spam filter, make sure you set it correctly or add the email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
- In this email, click on "Confirm my registration"
Your account is in the process of being validated
- Our teams then carry out a few checks, which can take up to 3 working days.
- Once we have validated your professional account, you will receive an email informing you and you will be able to log in to your account.