Multiple changes: Change the end date and/or time
This service is one of the many benefits of our Club+ Gold membership.
This article explains how to change the end date and/or time of your ongoing sales in a few clicks.
Note: When you carry out multiple changes to the end date and time of your sales, you cannot set a date beyond 28 days from the start date. Sales which are beyond this deadline are not included in the selection.
To change the end date and/or time of your sales
- Go to the "Multiple changes" page
- Select the change "Relaunch my sales as new (paying) / Change dates"
- Tick the box "Also change the end date and/or time"
- Select the type of change you want to make from the scrolling menus
- Change the end date and time
- Change the end date
- Change the end time
- Select the date and/or time using the selector
- Select your items by category
You can choose between the following options:
- all my categories (which is selected by default)
- a specific category: select this option and the desired category from the lists, click on "Add this category"
Tip: Repeat this action for each category to which you want this change to apply
- Check your changes via the summary table
- Click on "Change my sales" to validate your change