Warning

• 123ugis

172 messages

Latvia

Today I noticed new listings from apparent scammer. Accounts of same person with different nicknames were deleted already several times during few last weeks. Previous incarnations lived in Belgium, but current one lives in Poland. He is registered less than 24 hours before. No Feedbacks. He sells the same items as previous accounts’ holders. He rejects PayPal. He promises to send items during 14 days after payment. He sells only stamps of medium or high value for laughable prices. Be aware!

I informed about him customers service, but they are on holidays. Hence, I write about it in forum, although, as I understand, it’s contrary to the rules.
  • 123ugis

172 messages

Latvia

The scammer is back under new nick - "Moppetoo". I reported him to customer service, bet again it is no available. Therefore, I give his nick here, although it is against rules.

The scammer "Moppetoo" uses other fake identities to produce fake feedbacks - "Monter44", "Ysertos", "Bankno456".
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

All these accounts are now closed so it looks like Delcampe acted swiftly in closing them down.
  • 123ugis

172 messages

Latvia

He is back again. Now under nick "Soyter". And again new fake identities to produce fake feedbacks.
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

All you can do is to keep on reporting him. Maybe he will get fed up with making the effort with these new identities eventually.
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

You must be doing a good job reporting these scam accounts because they are already closed :cool2:
  • jeressos

1 message

United Kingdom

Today I noticed new listings from apparent scammer. Accounts of same person with different nicknames were deleted already several times during few last weeks. Previous incarnations lived in Belgium, but current one lives in Poland. He is registered less than 24 hours before. No Feedbacks. He sells the same items as previous accounts’ holders. He rejects PayPal. He promises to send items during 14 days after payment. He sells only stamps of medium or high value for laughable prices. Be aware!

I informed about him customers service, but they are on holidays. Hence, I write about it in forum, although, as I understand, it’s contrary to the rules.
    • Created on 27 Aug 2022 at 11:33
    ...and again today, this time as "Toous". He quotes feedback from buyers "Toster" and "Butor", both from Poland and with accounts created on the same day as the feedback.

BEWARE
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

Once again - well spotted. Accounts were very quickly closed. This character seems to have too much time on his hands to be able to do this so often.
  • Billen2019

1 message

Denmark

• Created on 27 Aug 2022 at 11:33
    His bank is keeping an eye on foreign transfers to his bank account and holding back the money untill the buyer has been contacted. He must really hate me now :applause:
  • Abu_Mohammed
    Closed account

1 message

Saudi Arabia

:
  • Yoneast

1 message

United Kingdom

The mighty Polish scammer strikes back. New profile name is Saaroytes.

Link (https)

:p
  • @miranda
    Administrator

482 messages

Belgium

The mighty Polish scammer strikes back. New profile name is Saaroytes.

Link (https)

:p
    • Created on 11 Sept 2022 at 22:08
    Hello "Yoneast",

This account was closed this morning.

Have a good day,
    Miranda

Join the collectors community

Register Login