Please wait with the payment till I have send you the invoice. Before I will ask you to choice the tipe of shipping
I DO NOT TAKE OVER THE RESPONSABILITY FOR THE WORK OF THE POST!! THE CHOICE OF POSTAL SERVICE IS UP TO YOU
Before sending an invoice I will ask you to choice the postal service.
1. Usually I shipp registered. The shipping fee is 6,-€ for a registered letter. It is covered by the insurence up to 55€
2. I can ship INSURED to most European countries and some other countries. . The fee is 7,50€ for a letter insured up to 500€ and 9,50 € for a letter insured up to 1000€
3. The Slovak Post does not ship insured letters to some countries. In this case the insured shipping is 20€ or 25€ for a commercial parcel imsured up to 500 or 1000€.
4. Other shipping possibilities available - DHL, FEDEX for actual prices.
5. I can ship by the current post for 1,5€ .
Please ask me before bidding about shipping possibilities to your country if you have doubts. Or check it here: https://cennik.posta.sk/en
1. Bank transfer IBAN/BIC:
Bank: Fio Banka
I do not accept paypal.
3. Western Union,
I accept payments by Western Union
4. TransferGo -an online payment system working in many countries under very acceptable contitions
Se here: https://www.transfergo.com/en/
4. Cash by personal take-over or sent in a letter (on the risk of the buyer).
Pls do not pay until you have not received the invoice and choosen the way of payment and shipping.
If the item is not paid within 7 days , I consider you do nat want to pay for the item and I cancel the deal.
If you are not satisfied with the item, I will refund it if you send it back within 7 days you have received it. I will recover you the whole sum minus the shippment.
If you do not agree to these conditions, pls do not bid on my items!
I am also willing to exchange banknotes. I collect banknotes of Central European countries and and banknote issued before 1960.