[D*] Suspension of Russian and Belarusian accounts

• @marion
    Beheerder

552 berichten

België

Hello,

Due to the conflict in Ukraine, which we deplore, we have decided to suspend all sales and purchases from Russia and Belarus.

In concrete terms, the following actions have been taken:

- suspension of the account of users based in Russia and Belarus
    - cancellation of sales and purchases made by these users
    - commission fees on cancelled sales will not be accounted for
    - ratings will been turned into neutral feedback for all transactions affected by these measures

Delcampe will do its utmost to protect the buyers and sellers of its community and will continue to apply all legal and compliance measures required by the authorities.

We regret this situation. Our thoughts are with all those affected by the situation in Ukraine.

The Delcampe Team
  • emmbersplace

908 berichten

Filipijnen

Thank you. EXCELLENT
  • orlando1

2 berichten

Kroatië

:applause:Thank you.
  • dave43

277 berichten

Verenigd Koninkrijk

Thanks!
  • ballouta
    Rekening afgesloten

6 berichten

Libanon

is that due to the sanctions applied by the US and EU?
  • jmajander

38 berichten

Finland

Excellent! I had just removed Russia and Belarus from my accepted country list in Sales Conditions, and decided to check if anybody else have already done the same.
  • tris_nerima

406 berichten

Canada

Hello,

Due to the conflict in Ukraine, which we deplore, we have decided to suspend all sales and purchases from Russia and Belarus.

- ratings will been turned into neutral feedback for all transactions affected by these measures

Delcampe will do its utmost to protect the buyers and sellers of its community and will continue to apply all legal and compliance measures required by the authorities.

We regret this situation. Our thoughts are with all those affected by the situation in Ukraine.

The Delcampe Team
    • Aangemaakt 7 mrt 2022 op 09:31
    Well done! Every little thing will help.
  • stampmall

12 berichten

Australië

Thank you, your prompt action shows why Delcampe is without doubt the best Worldwide Collectables marketplace.
  • fan_at2
    Rekening afgesloten
    PRO

53 berichten

Oekraïne

THANK YOU VERY MUCH from Ukraine!
  • vel239

12 berichten

Frankrijk

Ridiculous and pure racist decision.
    What a shame.
  • wycombe1

1856 berichten

Verenigd Koninkrijk

Ridiculous and pure racist decision.
    What a shame.
    • Aangemaakt 8 mrt 2022 op 09:55
    Can you explain why?
  • dave43

277 berichten

Verenigd Koninkrijk

I don't wanna get involved but after all the sabre rattling by UK & US what do Ukraine's near neighbours think? (do these countries have TRUE democracies as we understand them) what are Germany and France or EU think, what are they doing?
  • vel239

12 berichten

Frankrijk

Have you ever heard about Saudi Arabian–led intervention in Yemen, for instance?
    Please tell me about Delcampe sanctions towards Saudi Arabia, since I am not aware of any.

If you wish to put the conflict at the Ukraine to the end, then ask your government to stop sending weapons there. Arms embargo to a war zone is a normal and usual practice, why this conflict should be an exception? Unless you wish it to continue.

But you seem to prefer to punish a bunch of Russian stamp collectors instead. What a heroic act.
    Pity you.
  • baltija

856 berichten

Zweden

Have you ever heard about Saudi Arabian–led intervention in Yemen, for instance?
    Please tell me about Delcampe sanctions towards Saudi Arabia, since I am not aware of any.

If you wish to put the conflict at the Ukraine to the end, then ask your government to stop sending weapons there. Arms embargo to a war zone is a normal and usual practice, why this conflict should be an exception? Unless you wish it to continue.

But you seem to prefer to punish a bunch of Russian stamp collectors instead. What a heroic act.
    Pity you.
    • Aangemaakt 9 mrt 2022 op 03:01
    I can only agree with you, Putin should stop sending weapons to Ukraine, then there would be no war.
  • @christophe
    Beheerder

192 berichten

België

Hello,

We would like to point out that all our members located in Russia and Belarus received an email from us on 28 February, warning them that, as a result of the sanctions against Russia in connection with the armed aggression in Ukraine, their account could be suspended at any time. This Saturday, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard stopped their activities in Russia, and from 12 March, a large number of Russian banks will be excluded from the international SWIFT system. This makes transactions on Delcampe impossible for them. We also clarify that Delcampe Pay has never been deployed in Russia and Belarus.

Our goal is certainly not to punish collectors. Delcampe defends the values of freedom and democracy within the rule of law.

Delcampe will continue to work closely with governments and our partners to actively comply with all applicable laws and sanctions and to fulfill our responsibility to our international customers.

Kind Regards
  • baltija

856 berichten

Zweden

Hello,

We would like to point out that all our members located in Russia and Belarus received an email from us on 28 February, warning them that, as a result of the sanctions against Russia in connection with the armed aggression in Ukraine, their account could be suspended at any time. This Saturday, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard stopped their activities in Russia, and from 12 March, a large number of Russian banks will be excluded from the international SWIFT system. This makes transactions on Delcampe impossible for them. We also clarify that Delcampe Pay has never been deployed in Russia and Belarus.

Our goal is certainly not to punish collectors. Delcampe defends the values of freedom and democracy within the rule of law.

Delcampe will continue to work closely with governments and our partners to actively comply with all applicable laws and sanctions and to fulfill our responsibility to our international customers.

Kind Regards
    • Aangemaakt 9 mrt 2022 op 09:38
    :d-happy:
  • thotspur

1 bericht

Verenigd Koninkrijk

Hello,

The Delcampe Team
    How do I receive my Paypal payment back?
  • baltija

856 berichten

Zweden

How do I receive my Paypal payment back?
    • Aangemaakt 11 mrt 2022 op 07:39
    You should ask PayPal about that.
  • alexpostcards
    Rekening afgesloten

1 bericht

Oekraïne

Thank you from all Ukrainians for your position and support!
  • ginlee

1 bericht

Australië

Hello,

The Delcampe Team
    I support this move because of the war crimes being comitted in Ukraine. This move however, has cut off ability to speak to the Russian people and tell them what is being done in their name. How else are they going to find out? Don't they have a right to know?
  • wycombe1

1856 berichten

Verenigd Koninkrijk

I support this move because of the war crimes being comitted in Ukraine. This move however, has cut off ability to speak to the Russian people and tell them what is being done in their name. How else are they going to find out? Don't they have a right to know?
    • Aangemaakt 4 apr 2022 op 01:43
    There are plenty of non collector forums where your opinions on this conflict can be expressed. This is a collector site not a political one except where the commercial implications impinge on current happenings.

Personally I think Delcampe has taken the right actions by being relatively neutral is applying the same rule to both sides of the conflict.

It is not Delcampe's role to educate the Russian public on the wrongs of Putin's aggression.

Word lid van de verzamelaars-community!

Registreren Aanmelden