Need info on subject matter of this German WWII card

• Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Canada

Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • quasar

3764 messaggi

Belgio

Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 17 mag 2018 a 22:06
    Hi,

In my opinion this is simply a Czech mountain shephard (or so), without real propaganda content.

Best regards,

quasar
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Canada

Hi,

In my opinion this is simply a Czech mountain shephard (or so), without real propaganda content.

Best regards,

quasar
    • Creato 21 mag 2018 a 06:35
  • cassander_thucelius

1290 messaggi

Germania

Seems an innocent artwork to me. Maybe it's an illustration to the popular "Heidi" novels, depicting "Ziegenpeter" (Goat Peter), a goatherd boy and friend of the protagonist girl. As a German, that was my first association when I saw it.

Google Image Search came up with a site that sells that exact motive even today (indeed as "Ziegenpeter"): Link (https)
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Canada

Seems an innocent artwork to me. Maybe it's an illustration to the popular "Heidi" novels, depicting "Ziegenpeter" (Goat Peter), a goatherd boy and friend of the protagonist girl. As a German, that was my first association when I saw it.

Google Image Search came up with a site that sells that exact motive even today (indeed as "Ziegenpeter"): Link (https)
    • Creato 26 mag 2018 a 06:23

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Collegarsi