Winsch Miniature Christmas Scarcity?

• mdes145

40 messaggi

Stati Uniti

Is anyone familiar with the Winsch miniature postcards? I have a beautiful Winsch miniature Christmas postcard with a little boy dressed in holly. I've been unable to locate any other miniatures on the Internet to evaluate a price or scarcity.

I've read that they are hard to find and I believe it because so far I haven't found any to compare it with. I would appreciate any information about the Winsch miniatures.

Thank you
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Australia

Is anyone familiar with the Winsch miniature postcards? I have a beautiful Winsch miniature Christmas postcard with a little boy dressed in holly. I've been unable to locate any other miniatures on the Internet to evaluate a price or scarcity.

I've read that they are hard to find and I believe it because so far I haven't found any to compare it with. I would appreciate any information about the Winsch miniatures.

Thank you
    • Creato 25 ago 2009 a 11:06
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Australia

Thank you
    • Creato 25 ago 2009 a 11:06
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • mdes145

40 messaggi

Stati Uniti

• Creato 26 ago 2009 a 09:36
    Thanks so much for your information!

I'll send your reply to two other sellers I know who are also interested in your reply .... they've been holding onto their miniatures for quite a while wondering how to price them.

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Login