Welcome

• Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Belgio

Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Canada

Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 25 nov 2005 a 04:32
  • jechavidre

154 messaggi

Francia

• Creato 4 dic 2005 a 19:00
    hello,

Many, many banknotes has been printed with Saddam Hussein. Most of them haven't a great value. But if you want more precisions send a scan and I will tel you...

Jean Pierre
  • monetix

11 messaggi

Germania

• Creato 4 dic 2005 a 19:00
    Hi!

No 20 Dinar bills with Saddams face have ever been printed in Iraq, but there are two different kinds of 25 Dinar bills with his face. Both have been demonetized and replaced by a new series of banknotes, so they don't have any face value.

Collector's value of the note depends on it's type and condition, but my guess is even in the best case it will be less than 10 US$.

Bye
    Monetix
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

0 messaggi

Canada

Hi!

No 20 Dinar bills with Saddams face have ever been printed in Iraq, but there are two different kinds of 25 Dinar bills with his face. Both have been demonetized and replaced by a new series of banknotes, so they don't have any face value.

Collector's value of the note depends on it's type and condition, but my guess is even in the best case it will be less than 10 US$.

Bye
    Monetix
    • Creato 6 dic 2005 a 16:56

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Login