Welcome

• Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Belgium

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Canada

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
    • Created on 25 Nov 2005 at 04:32
  • jechavidre

154 messages

France

• Created on 4 Dec 2005 at 19:00
    hello,

Many, many banknotes has been printed with Saddam Hussein. Most of them haven't a great value. But if you want more precisions send a scan and I will tel you...

Jean Pierre
  • monetix

11 messages

Germany

• Created on 4 Dec 2005 at 19:00
    Hi!

No 20 Dinar bills with Saddams face have ever been printed in Iraq, but there are two different kinds of 25 Dinar bills with his face. Both have been demonetized and replaced by a new series of banknotes, so they don't have any face value.

Collector's value of the note depends on it's type and condition, but my guess is even in the best case it will be less than 10 US$.

Bye
    Monetix
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Canada

Hi!

No 20 Dinar bills with Saddams face have ever been printed in Iraq, but there are two different kinds of 25 Dinar bills with his face. Both have been demonetized and replaced by a new series of banknotes, so they don't have any face value.

Collector's value of the note depends on it's type and condition, but my guess is even in the best case it will be less than 10 US$.

Bye
    Monetix
    • Created on 6 Dec 2005 at 16:56

Join the collectors community

Register Login