Terms & Conditions
GARANTEE / WARRANTY:
- YES: accepted payments: Bank transfer (preferred), Delcampe Pay, Cash (EURO's only and at buyers risk).
- NO: not accepted (no refund): No checks, no stamps, no money orders or other accepted! No cash except EURO's (see above).
- Import taxes or customs duties are not included and are for buyer's responsibility.
- Picture is taken from actual offer, unless stated otherwise. Items offered in multifold or at fixed prices are almost always by example. Colours on screen are likely to differ from actual offer.
- Inofficial issues / Frauds / Forgeries / Cinderella's will not be offered, except when there is room for doubt: in that case this will be clearly mentioned. Are you aware of any frauds accidently being offered by me, please contact me!
- Paying before receiving invoice: you might be asked for additional payment or to pay again after a refund has been made.
- Items will be combined to one shipment to save costs, always packed with great care including plastic protection and sturdy carton, and sent within 1-2 work days after receiving payment.
- If you wish registered mail, please contact me. Registered mail outside EU countries / EU custom districts are always declared via customs, with CN22 / CN23 form.
- Loss of registered letters: refund to a maximum of 50. Loss of insured letters: refund to a maximum of 5500. Loss of registered packages: refund to a maximum of 500. See shipping costs for detailed information on costs and insurances. Insurancy is not supported by all countries; in that case only registered mail is possibly.
- Transactions are preferably to be completed within 10 days after last bid. If you whish to save up your purchases over longer period of time, please contact me.
- No personal data of customers are collected or saved, other than necessary to collect your payment and send you your purchases. Or necessary to fullfill any legal obligations.
- In case of a dispute which is not solved by me or Delcampe, the Online Dispute Resolution of the European Union might offer help.
The garantee/warranty is only applicable in case of:
- single items or sets;
- item(s) not according to description;
- damages not mentioned;
- items that are not the catalogue number stated;
Claiming warranty must be done within 14 days after receiving items.
ATTENTION: Large lots/collections/albums/stockbooks do not fall under any garantee/warranty. I make detailed pictures to make sure you can examine for yourself. During auction time you are able to contact me to ask questions or ask for more detailed pictures. If I state any catalogue value, it will be to my best of knowledge, using the Michel Online Katalog (MOK). Catalogue values are only a guideline and therefore never a reason to claim warranty or refund. Bidding is a legal and binding agreement. If you win the auction, you are legally bound.
I do my utmost best, but in case of mistakes... I will try to solve it.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me! I will always answer your questions.
Please leave feedback as a sign of save receipt; I will always return it.
Not satisfied? Please contact me, so we can try to reach an agreement.
Philatelie Amsterdam is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Philatelie Amsterdam complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data that we process:
Philatelie Amsterdam processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Possible telephone number
- Optional e-mail address
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our service does not intend to collect data about visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data:
Philatelie Amsterdam processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods to you
- Philatelie Amsterdam also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated Decision Making:
Philatelie Amsterdam does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Philatelie Amsterdam).
How long we keep personal data:
Philatelie Amsterdam does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected or is required by law.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Philatelie Amsterdam does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Philatelie Amsterdam and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Philatelie Amsterdam would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data:
Philatelie Amsterdam takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org