Comments not recording when feedback left

  • wycombe1

    1957 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I usually leave feedback in batches and have found on several occasions my comment is not being entered when feedback is left.

    I enter the comment in the box provided then scroll down and tick the boxes where I want the feedback applied and then at the bottom of the page click to record the feedback.

    It is somewhat annoying to find that no comment has been recorded when checking at a later time. Although I do not place a lot of importance on receiving feedback I know some of my customers do cherish their feedback scores and comments and probably think I don't 'give a monkeys' when leaving it. Has anyone else come across this or is it peculiar to me?
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I usually leave feedback in batches and have found on several occasions my comment is not being entered when feedback is left.

    I enter the comment in the box provided then scroll down and tick the boxes where I want the feedback applied and then at the bottom of the page click to record the feedback.

    It is somewhat annoying to find that no comment has been recorded when checking at a later time. Although I do not place a lot of importance on receiving feedback I know some of my customers do cherish their feedback scores and comments and probably think I don't 'give a monkeys' when leaving it. Has anyone else come across this or is it peculiar to me?
    • Erstellt am 16.09.2015 um 03:53
    • #558300
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • wycombe1

    1957 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 16.09.2015 um 16:32
    • #558372
    The problem I have is intermittent. The last batches left had no problems whatsoever. To be honest it is not a big problem for me except I know some customers become disgruntled when they see no comment against a 100% feedback given - but it is not a difficult matter to rectify - just time consuming!
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    The problem I have is intermittent. The last batches left had no problems whatsoever. To be honest it is not a big problem for me except I know some customers become disgruntled when they see no comment against a 100% feedback given - but it is not a difficult matter to rectify - just time consuming!
    • Erstellt am 17.09.2015 um 02:34
    • #558390
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).