Paypal problems

  • wycombe1

    1958 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
  • moonstone

    1048 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
    • Erstellt am 09.09.2014 um 14:41
    • #516941
    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
  • wycombe1

    1958 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
    • Erstellt am 09.09.2014 um 14:59
    • #516942
    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
  • moonstone

    1048 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
    • Erstellt am 09.09.2014 um 15:06
    • #516943
    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
    • Erstellt am 09.09.2014 um 15:10
    • #516944
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).