Invalid Lower Bid Offers showing as in abeyance

  • mjocovers

    475 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Erstellt am 28.08.2014 um 05:02
    • #515490
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • mjocovers

    475 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 28.08.2014 um 07:59
    • #515510
    Yes, bids have been made (by another customer).
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

    0 Beiträge

    Vereinigtes Königreich

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Erstellt am 28.08.2014 um 05:02
    • #515490
    Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).