NOTE: THESE SHIPPING PARAMETERS ARE FOR STAMPS
ONLY, MAILED IN STANDARD ENVELOPES.
FOR PACKAGES AND OR BULKY ITEMS, SEE ITEM
DESCRIPTION FOR SHIPPING COST.
All lots are mailed with first class air postage and are protected in cardboard stiffener. S/H to any point in the U.S.A. $1.00, anywhere else in the world $2.00. Many of you have asked about Registered and/or Insured mail. Registered mail is approx. $13.95 for most European countries, Insurance varies and depends on amount being insured. If you wish any of these services, let me know and I will add them to your invoice.
The above shipping rates cover multiple lots purchased up to standard one ounce first class air mail limits. Multiple lots purchased which are over the one ounce limit, shall be shipped under one cover and at the lowest possible postal cost. Souvenir sheets and collections shall be costed appropriately for size and weight. Postal cost for these items shall be reflected on your invoice.
We cannot be responsible for shipments lost in the mail which are unregistered or uninsured. Many customers ask me what the (RE), (LG), (LE) AND (P) in the description on some items they are a code for me to find the item and where I may have stored the item.
(RE)-Regular size mailing envelope, NO EXTRA SHIPPING COST FOR PURCHASES UNDER 1 OUNCE.
$1.00 for U.S. $2.00 for International.
(LG)- Legal size mailing envelope, NO EXTRA SHIPPING COST FOR PURCHASES UNDER 1 OUNCE.
$1.00 for U.S. $2.00 for International.
(LE)- Large 6 x 9 mailing envelope, EXTRA SHIPPING COST (TBD) AT SHIPPING TIME
(P)- Large 11 x 12 mailing envelope, usually for full sheet or extra large souvenir sheets, flat rate cost for
this size envelope. U.S. $7.75, International $$36.45
These cost are 2020 USPS prices, they could change slightly for 2021 (TBD)
Payment can be personal checks drawn on an American bank, money orders, International money orders, or cash using US dollars. I will accept PayPal or Delcampe Pay for any amount due. Any change due from payment by US dollars shall be remitted with MINT US commemorative stamps. PLEASE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAIL ME EURO'S OR ANY CURRENCY OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY, I CAN ONLY ACCEPT $DOLLARS$. I HAVE NO WAY TO EXCHANGE CURRENCY HERE.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY STORE INVENTORY AT https://www.delcampe.net/stores/davidchx
Please note that my email address is my PayPal payment address. email@example.com
If you are the winner of this auction, please email me your shipping address exactly as it should appear on the envelope in clear and precise letters. Many addresses outside the USA are long and much different than ours, please take the time to make sure your mailing address is clear and precise, so that I may get your lot ready for shipment.
Thanks for looking and have a great day,
TYPE OF STAMP:
Mint Never Hinged (MNH) =Stamp is new, post office fresh.
Mint hinged (MH) =There are many versions of MH, the following hopefully will help you.
1. (MVLH) = Stamp is very close to post office fresh, hard to see area where stamp was hinged.
2. (MLH) = Stamp is close to post office fresh, has very little gum disturbance.
3. (MH) = Stamp will have disturbed gum.
4. (MNG) = Un-cancelled stamp withno gum.
5. (MHR) = Stamp will havehinge residueon back.
6. (MHH) = Mint stamp which has beenheavily hingedwithdisturbed gum.
7. (MOG) = Stamp is Mint with old gum, color of gum varies or cracked. 8. (MSG) = Mint stamp with sporotic gum, could have as much as 50% of gum missing.
CONDITION OF STAMP
1. (XF) = Post office fresh, cream of the crop.
2. (VF) =Stamp has no tears, creases, missing perf's, hinge thins, soil or anything else that leads to the detriment of the item.
3. (F) = Usually as above VF, except it may have some soil and heavy cancellation.
4. (G) =Stamp could have a missing perf. or two, a small hinge thin or pin hole, heavy cancellation, and generally poor color quality.
5. (DAM) =Items with this designation may have a tear, large hinge thin, several missing perf's, or any other problem which is detrimental to the stamp. Items with this designation are generally sold as "fillers" .
Note: I try very hard to grade all items to the above guidelines. I've been known to miss one or two, but if I do, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will make it good.