Door deze website te gebruiken accepteert u het gebruik van cookies om bezoekersstatistieken te maken en uw gebruikservaring te verbeteren. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
Activeer uw Delcampe Pay-account om uw aankopen te betalen of de betalingen van uw verkopen op Delcampe te ontvangen.
Binnenkort op Delcampe, een geautomatiseerd systeem voor het beheer van de verzendkosten!
Ken je Oscar Roty?
We cannot be responsible for shipments lost in the mail which are unregistered or uninsured.
Payment can be personal checks drawn on an American bank, money orders, International money orders, or cash using US dollars. I will accept PayPal or SKRILL for any amount due. Any change due from payment by US dollars shall be remitted with MINT US commemorative stamps. PLEASE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAIL ME EURO'S OR ANY CURRENCY OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY, I CAN ONLY ACCEPT $DOLLARS$. I HAVE NO WAY TO EXCHANGE CURRENCY HERE.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY STORE INVENTORY AT https://www.delcampe.net/stores/davidchx
Mint Never Hinged (MNH) = Stamp is new, post office fresh.
Mint hinged (MH) = There are many versions of MH, the following hopefully will help you.
1. (MVLH) = Stamp is very close to post office fresh, hard to see area where stamp was hinged.
2. (MLH) = Stamp is close to post office fresh, has very little gum disturbance.
3. (MH) = Stamp will have disturbed gum.
4. (MNG) = Un-cancelled stamp with no gum.
5. (MHR) = Stamp will have hinge residue on back.
6. (MHH) = Mint stamp which has been heavily hinged with disturbed gum.
7. (MOG) = Stamp is Mint with old gum, color of gum varies or cracked.
8. (MSG) = Mint stamp with sporotic gum, could have as much as 50% of gum missing.
CONDITION OF STAMP
1. (XF) = Post office fresh, cream of the crop.
2. (VF) = Stamp has no tears, creases, missing perf's, hinge thins, soil or anything else that leads to the detriment of the item.
3. (G) = Usually as above VF, except it may have some soil and heavy cancellation.
4. (F) = Stamp could have a missing perf. or two, a small hinge thin or pin hole, heavy cancellation, and generally poor color quality.
5. (DAM) = Items with this designation may have a tear, large hinge thin, several missing perf's, or any other problem which is detrimental to the stamp. Items with this designation are generally sold as "fillers" .
Note: I try very hard to grade all items to the above guidelines. I've been known to miss one or two, but if I do, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will make it good.
Sommige beoordelingen van meer dan 6 maanden oud worden niet meer getoond, omdat deze verkopen werden gearchiveerd.
Op aanvraag van de verkoper wordt de link naar de transactie niet getoond.
Word lid van de verzamelaars-community!