Go back to basics.

  • tris_nerima

    473 messaggi

    Canada

    Please get rid of the new site and get rid of the 15% tax from last year.
    Sales are pathetic and no one can make any money except Delcampe...
    You will loose the current buyers and sellers and you will be to blame for it.

    Everyone hates the new site and despite of hundreds of forum complaints there is no positive feedback from Sebastien.

    This site was perfect one year ago and now this whole thing is a mess.

    Maybe the interest in creating the new site is to set up a new look that would be more attractive to potential buyers?
  • vaso_unicum

    17 messaggi

    Portogallo

    Please get rid of the new site and get rid of the 15% tax from last year.
    Sales are pathetic and no one can make any money except Delcampe...
    You will loose the current buyers and sellers and you will be to blame for it.

    Everyone hates the new site and despite of hundreds of forum complaints there is no positive feedback from Sebastien.

    This site was perfect one year ago and now this whole thing is a mess.

    Maybe the interest in creating the new site is to set up a new look that would be more attractive to potential buyers?
    • Creato 19 ott 2016 a 19:18
    • #607786
    No one hears the voice of reason:no:
  • @webmaster
    Amministratore

    7000 messaggi

    Belgio

    Please get rid of the new site and get rid of the 15% tax from last year.
    Sales are pathetic and no one can make any money except Delcampe...
    You will loose the current buyers and sellers and you will be to blame for it.

    Everyone hates the new site and despite of hundreds of forum complaints there is no positive feedback from Sebastien.

    This site was perfect one year ago and now this whole thing is a mess.

    Maybe the interest in creating the new site is to set up a new look that would be more attractive to potential buyers?
    • Creato 19 ott 2016 a 19:18
    • #607786
    Dear Theczar,

    Once the new site will be fixed, it will be better than the old one. However I agree there is much to fix, mostly in usability.

    And I can assure you that once the old site will be closed, we will start our sales and marketing to attract new buyers to the site.
  • tris_nerima

    473 messaggi

    Canada

    Dear Theczar,

    Once the new site will be fixed, it will be better than the old one. However I agree there is much to fix, mostly in usability.

    And I can assure you that once the old site will be closed, we will start our sales and marketing to attract new buyers to the site.
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 11:00
    • #609293
    Thanks Sebastien...
    Your good intentions are obvious.The question is how long will you keep two sites running together? The new site pulls down the old.It seems that if the objective is to attract new business,I assume you are looking at the US and Canadian markets for this.Then the new site needs to be more English speaking friendly? The new site has a more contemporary look,but lacks the simplicity of the old.You surely have data regarding the demographics of the members here.
    I would guess the average age is well over 60 years.This age group has difficulty with the complexities of the new site.How can you solve that issue?

    Perhaps the reality is that philatelic items are on the way out...If this is the case then I can totally understand the new site would be much more functional to sell "other" collectables.However if this is not the case,than stamps, postcards and covers should be sold in the successful format you have used for the last 10 years.

    I am a big fan of Delcampe, after having sold on ebay for 5 years, I came to Delcampe. I have nothing good to say about the ebay format. Link (http)
  • @webmaster
    Amministratore

    7000 messaggi

    Belgio

    Thanks Sebastien...
    Your good intentions are obvious.The question is how long will you keep two sites running together? The new site pulls down the old.It seems that if the objective is to attract new business,I assume you are looking at the US and Canadian markets for this.Then the new site needs to be more English speaking friendly? The new site has a more contemporary look,but lacks the simplicity of the old.You surely have data regarding the demographics of the members here.
    I would guess the average age is well over 60 years.This age group has difficulty with the complexities of the new site.How can you solve that issue?

    Perhaps the reality is that philatelic items are on the way out...If this is the case then I can totally understand the new site would be much more functional to sell "other" collectables.However if this is not the case,than stamps, postcards and covers should be sold in the successful format you have used for the last 10 years.

    I am a big fan of Delcampe, after having sold on ebay for 5 years, I came to Delcampe. I have nothing good to say about the ebay format. Link (http)
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 11:42
    • #609304
    Hello,


    Thank your for your support. Much appreciated.

    Well, the new site's design is indeed more appealing for new users. The only (big!) missing thing is a good usability. Please check next week's version. This should be better. (There will be a few bugs as always, but the team is ready to fix them quickly. This is a major version coming)


    Sebastien
  • mjocovers

    475 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Hello,


    Thank your for your support. Much appreciated.

    Well, the new site's design is indeed more appealing for new users. The only (big!) missing thing is a good usability. Please check next week's version. This should be better. (There will be a few bugs as always, but the team is ready to fix them quickly. This is a major version coming)


    Sebastien
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 12:28
    • #609318
    I do not understand why all the testing (and bug fixing) was not done before the new site went live.

    I thought it was normal business practice to thoroughly test things beforehand.

    Why was there no beta test site which people could look at to assess its usability and give feedback on before you launched the new site?

  • @webmaster
    Amministratore

    7000 messaggi

    Belgio

    I do not understand why all the testing (and bug fixing) was not done before the new site went live.

    I thought it was normal business practice to thoroughly test things beforehand.

    Why was there no beta test site which people could look at to assess its usability and give feedback on before you launched the new site?

    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 12:37
    • #609322
    Hello,


    There was a beta site and thousands of people tested it.

    The Delcampe site has so many rules that it is very difficult to program it... and nearly impossible to test everything.

    This being said, I plenty agree that some upgrades were not tested enough...
  • mjocovers

    475 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Hello,


    There was a beta site and thousands of people tested it.

    The Delcampe site has so many rules that it is very difficult to program it... and nearly impossible to test everything.

    This being said, I plenty agree that some upgrades were not tested enough...
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 12:40
    • #609324
    When and where was the beta site? Was it advertised to people on here (buyers & sellers) to test? I just dont remember seeing it, did I miss it somehow?
  • @webmaster
    Amministratore

    7000 messaggi

    Belgio

    When and where was the beta site? Was it advertised to people on here (buyers & sellers) to test? I just dont remember seeing it, did I miss it somehow?
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 12:51
    • #609327
    As it was a beta site, it was not translated.

    So, the testing was done by belgian members speaking French. It was around March/April if I remember well.
  • mjocovers

    475 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    As it was a beta site, it was not translated.

    So, the testing was done by belgian members speaking French. It was around March/April if I remember well.
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 13:00
    • #609329
    Thats interesting. I'm surprised the numerous problems with 'usability' were not identified. I could understand it if it was just a few faults that were missed, but the problems with the new site have been extensive.

    Also there must have been added technical issues when translating the site. Was the English language site not tested beforehand?
  • @webmaster
    Amministratore

    7000 messaggi

    Belgio

    Thats interesting. I'm surprised the numerous problems with 'usability' were not identified. I could understand it if it was just a few faults that were missed, but the problems with the new site have been extensive.

    Also there must have been added technical issues when translating the site. Was the English language site not tested beforehand?
    • Creato 31 ott 2016 a 13:10
    • #609336
    Since the site was put in production, there have been numerous changes. The beta version was much different.

    Each time we translate pages, our internal translators double check the external translator's work