Comments not recording when feedback left

  • wycombe1

    1956 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I usually leave feedback in batches and have found on several occasions my comment is not being entered when feedback is left.

    I enter the comment in the box provided then scroll down and tick the boxes where I want the feedback applied and then at the bottom of the page click to record the feedback.

    It is somewhat annoying to find that no comment has been recorded when checking at a later time. Although I do not place a lot of importance on receiving feedback I know some of my customers do cherish their feedback scores and comments and probably think I don't 'give a monkeys' when leaving it. Has anyone else come across this or is it peculiar to me?
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I usually leave feedback in batches and have found on several occasions my comment is not being entered when feedback is left.

    I enter the comment in the box provided then scroll down and tick the boxes where I want the feedback applied and then at the bottom of the page click to record the feedback.

    It is somewhat annoying to find that no comment has been recorded when checking at a later time. Although I do not place a lot of importance on receiving feedback I know some of my customers do cherish their feedback scores and comments and probably think I don't 'give a monkeys' when leaving it. Has anyone else come across this or is it peculiar to me?
    • Creato 16 set 2015 a 03:53
    • #558300
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • wycombe1

    1956 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 16 set 2015 a 16:32
    • #558372
    The problem I have is intermittent. The last batches left had no problems whatsoever. To be honest it is not a big problem for me except I know some customers become disgruntled when they see no comment against a 100% feedback given - but it is not a difficult matter to rectify - just time consuming!
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    The problem I have is intermittent. The last batches left had no problems whatsoever. To be honest it is not a big problem for me except I know some customers become disgruntled when they see no comment against a 100% feedback given - but it is not a difficult matter to rectify - just time consuming!
    • Creato 17 set 2015 a 02:34
    • #558390
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).