Paypal problems

  • wycombe1

    1959 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
  • moonstone

    1050 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
    • Creato 9 set 2014 a 14:41
    • #516941
    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
  • wycombe1

    1959 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
    • Creato 9 set 2014 a 14:59
    • #516942
    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
  • moonstone

    1050 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
    • Creato 9 set 2014 a 15:06
    • #516943
    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
    • Creato 9 set 2014 a 15:10
    • #516944
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).