Has there been a change?

  • wycombe1

    1958 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I had a buyer who decided to pay me after I had given him several warnings about non payment then left negative feedback for him for the non payment. During all this time he never made any contact until his payment was refunded as I had already re-listed all the items and it was too much work to go into the listings and close them all and send the items then revise the feedback. Anyway the only message I received was threatening retaliatory feedback from the buyer.

    The language he was using suggested he would immediately go to town and leave less than glowing comments - but after several days - nothing. Has a change been made or is my buyer biding his time and lulling me into a false sense of security?
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Canada

    I had a buyer who decided to pay me after I had given him several warnings about non payment then left negative feedback for him for the non payment. During all this time he never made any contact until his payment was refunded as I had already re-listed all the items and it was too much work to go into the listings and close them all and send the items then revise the feedback. Anyway the only message I received was threatening retaliatory feedback from the buyer.

    The language he was using suggested he would immediately go to town and leave less than glowing comments - but after several days - nothing. Has a change been made or is my buyer biding his time and lulling me into a false sense of security?
    • Creato 28 mag 2012 a 04:37
    • #387941
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • @dimitri
    Amministratore

    829 messaggi

    Belgio

    I had a buyer who decided to pay me after I had given him several warnings about non payment then left negative feedback for him for the non payment. During all this time he never made any contact until his payment was refunded as I had already re-listed all the items and it was too much work to go into the listings and close them all and send the items then revise the feedback. Anyway the only message I received was threatening retaliatory feedback from the buyer.

    The language he was using suggested he would immediately go to town and leave less than glowing comments - but after several days - nothing. Has a change been made or is my buyer biding his time and lulling me into a false sense of security?
    • Creato 28 mag 2012 a 04:37
    • #387941
    Hello,


    No changes have been made. I suspect (but can't tell for sure without an item number) that the sale has ended more than three months ago. When a sale has ended more than three months ago, it is no longer possible to leave a feedback.

    Should you encounter further difficulties with this user, please contact our support team.


    Best regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
  • wycombe1

    1958 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Hello,


    No changes have been made. I suspect (but can't tell for sure without an item number) that the sale has ended more than three months ago. When a sale has ended more than three months ago, it is no longer possible to leave a feedback.

    Should you encounter further difficulties with this user, please contact our support team.


    Best regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
    • Creato 29 mag 2012 a 05:11
    • #388039
    Thanks Dimitri for the clarification.

    I just found it strange that this buyer made lots of threatening noises about retaliatory feedback and then nothing (so far). I assumed a change had been made to prevent feedback being left on sales where the fees had been refunded because of non payment.