Invalid Lower Bid Offers showing as in abeyance

  • mjocovers

    475 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Creato 28 ago 2014 a 05:02
    • #515490
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
  • mjocovers

    475 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).
    • Creato 28 ago 2014 a 07:59
    • #515510
    Yes, bids have been made (by another customer).
  • Account eliminato
    Account eliminato

    0 messaggi

    Regno Unito

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Creato 28 ago 2014 a 05:02
    • #515490
    Le informazioni non sono più disponibili perché l'account di questo utente è stato eliminato (Regolamento RGPD).