Request for add a filter to itemSold call

  • Servitel

    535 messaggi

    Svizzera

    Hi Support
    is possible to add a filter for date to this call ?

    Because now if for example I want to retrieve all items sold in date august 13 I need to parse all items sold using the descending order from now until the date needed.
    A single day filter would save unnecessary calls

    Thanks
    Roberto
  • @thomas
    Amministratore

    363 messaggi

    Belgio

    Hi Support
    is possible to add a filter for date to this call ?

    Because now if for example I want to retrieve all items sold in date august 13 I need to parse all items sold using the descending order from now until the date needed.
    A single day filter would save unnecessary calls

    Thanks
    Roberto
    Hello Roberto,

    You’re right, a filter would be a great improvement. We’re going to add one, but no date has been set yet.
    We’ll soon be making major improvements to our API and the way we communicate updates.
    Stay tuned.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Thomas
    Delcampe Team