The new search results page is here!

• @marion
    Administrateur

552 messages

Belgique

Hello everyone!

As promised, our new search results page is here :)
    This new layout is more attractive and will help you find what you are looking for more easily.

For more information, please read this article from our Delcampe blog: Lien (https)

Kind regards,

Marion - Delcampe Customer Service
  • mmscan

146 messages

Chine

How to find all items received bid?

For example, there are 130,471 items found when I research "CHINA", this amount is too big to be useful.As buyer,it's not possible to check all of them.

But "CHINA" with bid, are useful for both sellers and buyers.Old search results page is much better about this problem.
  • mmscan

146 messages

Chine

I can't find suitable item from so huge amont of unuseful listings now.

I lost in the huge amount of unuseful listings on the New search results page.
  • baltija

853 messages

Suède

Why does anyone want to search for China when there are so many categories for China?

The search function is to search for something more specific than a category.
  • mmscan

146 messages

Chine

Why does anyone want to search for China when there are so many categories for China?

The search function is to search for something more specific than a category.
    • Posté le 27 août 2020 à 02:39
    I am single Delcampe member, not everyone.

I buy ALL China stamp/cover/postcard from 1878--2020,as long as at Reasonable Price. So I need what I said.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

I am single Delcampe member, not everyone.

I buy ALL China stamp/cover/postcard from 1878--2020,as long as at Reasonable Price. So I need what I said.
    • Posté le 27 août 2020 à 23:56
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • mmscan

146 messages

Chine

Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 28 août 2020 à 00:56
    Thank you a lot for your help!
  • baltija

853 messages

Suède

Okay, I see now. You are looking for China items that other people have placed a bid on.

When I list an item in a country specific category, I never write the name of the country in the title. I guess there are other sellers with this practice as well.
  • jmczarne2

2 messages

Tchéquie

The new search format has not made any changes for the better. I still have to see through endless relistings of items I have seen before. Delcampe does not care...
  • westham60

11 messages

Nouvelle-Zélande

I presume the new search format is responsible for the browsing pages for each category (eg stamps) being now one hugely long column, with acres of unused and wasted white space to the right. And the items listed for a particular country/year range have lost the seller's name which I certainly think is important as there are some who I look for, and others I avoid. Now I have to look at the item's page to find out who is selling it.

I initially thought this was a website error and would be corrected quickly. Clearly it is intended, and is a step backwards.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

I presume the new search format is responsible for the browsing pages for each category (eg stamps) being now one hugely long column, with acres of unused and wasted white space to the right. And the items listed for a particular country/year range have lost the seller's name which I certainly think is important as there are some who I look for, and others I avoid. Now I have to look at the item's page to find out who is selling it.

I initially thought this was a website error and would be corrected quickly. Clearly it is intended, and is a step backwards.
    • Posté le 29 août 2020 à 04:29
  • westham60

11 messages

Nouvelle-Zélande

Thanks hindsight-hms but I'm referring to the "home" page for stamps Lien (https) and I can't see any equivalent button.
  • westham60

11 messages

Nouvelle-Zélande

Thanks hindsight-hms but I'm referring to the "home" page for stamps Lien (https) and I can't see any equivalent button.
    • Posté le 30 août 2020 à 07:15
    But I should add that my grumble about the lack of the seller's name is eliminated by hindsight's suggestion, even when not specifically searching, just browsing a category.

However, the single column listing matter remains.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

But I should add that my grumble about the lack of the seller's name is eliminated by hindsight's suggestion, even when not specifically searching, just browsing a category.

However, the single column listing matter remains.
    • Posté le 30 août 2020 à 18:11
  • bottomfeeder

10 messages

États-Unis

Well, you’re starting to get some of the bugs worked out of the new release. But it’s still sooooo broken on my iPad. Good luck!
  • @elise
    Administrateur

740 messages

Belgique

Hello,

We take good note of your remarks and forward them to the relevant department.

Best regards,

The Delcampe Team
  • XXX

3 messages

États-Unis

Yes, we need to be able to search by bids received. Please remedy this quickly!
  • alfa_hobby

12 messages

Russie

Hello everyone!

As promised, our new search results page is here :)
    This new layout is more attractive and will help you find what you are looking for more easily.

For more information, please read this article from our Delcampe blog: Lien (https)

Kind regards,

• Posté le 26 août 2020 à 08:29
    Please back old search.new is bad
  • bottomfeeder

10 messages

États-Unis

Hello,

We take good note of your remarks and forward them to the relevant department.

Best regards,

The Delcampe Team
    • Posté le 2 sept. 2020 à 10:15
    My iPad locks up on categories with many listings. A filter setting of listings for the past few days would fix that, but I can’t get to the option to save filter for all lists.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

• Posté le 31 août 2020 à 01:22
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

• Posté le 13 sept. 2020 à 20:32
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

• Posté le 14 sept. 2020 à 09:08
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

0 message

Australie

• @marion
    Administrateur

552 messages

Belgique

• Posté le 19 sept. 2020 à 10:34
    Hello,

This is something I have to check with our IT department.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

• @marion
    Administrateur

552 messages

Belgique

• Posté le 19 sept. 2020 à 10:34
    Hello again,

I got an answer from our IT department.

It appears that Oceania does not appear because it is not popular enough.
    Only the 5 most popular sub-categories are shown.
    This has nothing to do with Oceania in itself as it ranks seventh for postcards and sixth for stamps.

Kind regards,

Rejoignez la communauté des collectionneurs !

S'inscrire Se connecter