Windows 10

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • shepshed_jim

    3 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 19 août 2015 à 18:26
    • #555716
    I have reluctantly upgraded to Windows 10 and the Lister which was previously working fine will not now read my csv input files

    Can't be sure of cause and effect and I have no idea how to go about resolving the problem.

    Jim
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I have reluctantly upgraded to Windows 10 and the Lister which was previously working fine will not now read my csv input files

    Can't be sure of cause and effect and I have no idea how to go about resolving the problem.

    Jim
    • Posté le 21 août 2015 à 09:49
    • #555831
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 21 août 2015 à 18:27
    • #555862
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • shepshed_jim

    3 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 19 août 2015 à 18:26
    • #555716
    I can't be certain that Windows 10 is the culprit but Lister has worked perfectly for me until I added Windows 10.

    The current situation is that Lister no longer reads my CSV input files. (It ignores every piece of data and just produces a handful of default codes (all wrong)

    I have uninstalled Windows 10 and reverted to Windows 7 as I could not see any advantages in the more recent system and it didn't work for me.

    I have tried to uninstall Lister with a view to re-installing but the system won't allow me to uninstall it

    I get an error message :

    "The feature you re trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

    Click OK to try again or enter an alternative oath to a folder containing the installation package "setup.msi" in the box below" (the "box below contains only one option, which does not work)

    I am hoping that Delcampe can offer a solution as I have now lost all access to putting material up for sale.

    Hope tis is helpful

    Jim
  • wycombe1

    1957 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I can't be certain that Windows 10 is the culprit but Lister has worked perfectly for me until I added Windows 10.

    The current situation is that Lister no longer reads my CSV input files. (It ignores every piece of data and just produces a handful of default codes (all wrong)

    I have uninstalled Windows 10 and reverted to Windows 7 as I could not see any advantages in the more recent system and it didn't work for me.

    I have tried to uninstall Lister with a view to re-installing but the system won't allow me to uninstall it

    I get an error message :

    "The feature you re trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

    Click OK to try again or enter an alternative oath to a folder containing the installation package "setup.msi" in the box below" (the "box below contains only one option, which does not work)

    I am hoping that Delcampe can offer a solution as I have now lost all access to putting material up for sale.

    Hope tis is helpful

    Jim
    • Posté le 23 août 2015 à 03:01
    • #555934
    If you are really stuck download the lister to a detachable drive and run it from there. Unfortunately this programme leaves remnants of files in your computer when you delete it in the registry which conflict with new downloads.

    At one time I had a programme which could locate and delete these file fragments but that was on an old machine and I can't remember what it was. Maybe someone else can remember what is is? Maybe 'CC Cleaner'?

    The only other way is to open the registry and delete the files to do with the Lister but do not do this unless you know what you are doing otherwise you will cause even bigger problems.
  • shepshed_jim

    3 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    If you are really stuck download the lister to a detachable drive and run it from there. Unfortunately this programme leaves remnants of files in your computer when you delete it in the registry which conflict with new downloads.

    At one time I had a programme which could locate and delete these file fragments but that was on an old machine and I can't remember what it was. Maybe someone else can remember what is is? Maybe 'CC Cleaner'?

    The only other way is to open the registry and delete the files to do with the Lister but do not do this unless you know what you are doing otherwise you will cause even bigger problems.
    • Posté le 23 août 2015 à 05:09
    • #555942
    Thank you very much . Really helpful suggestion, which I will try

    For the benefit of anyone else who might experience similar difficulties, I have tried running CClean. It has had no effect but I might not have it calibrated correctly to find the right file(s)

    I thought I might also explore Easy Uploader. If I have understood correctly, I would offer me all the facilities I really need without using the Lister utility.

    Thanks for your help

    Jim
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 21 août 2015 à 18:27
    • #555862
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)