Awaiting Dispatch genereated CSV File

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • postcardsextra

    143 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 6 mai 2014 à 14:10
    • #500368
    I tried exporting to csv last night and the customer's address was missing. Tried again tonight and the address was there in one of the left-hand columns.

    However, the spreadsheet is a complete mess and would need a lot of tidying up.

    I listt elsewhere and export stuff to Excel & Word do do a mail merge for address labels. On Delcampe, I'm back in the Stone Age printing out packing slips and address labels one-by-one!

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I tried exporting to csv last night and the customer's address was missing. Tried again tonight and the address was there in one of the left-hand columns.

    However, the spreadsheet is a complete mess and would need a lot of tidying up.

    I listt elsewhere and export stuff to Excel & Word do do a mail merge for address labels. On Delcampe, I'm back in the Stone Age printing out packing slips and address labels one-by-one!

    • Posté le 6 mai 2014 à 16:01
    • #500426
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)