messaging does not work

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    États-Unis

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • @dimitri
    Administrateur

    829 messages

    Belgique

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 2 févr. 2012 à 03:04
    • #369848
    Hello,


    I have tested your Delcampe messages and I was able to open your messages multiple times.

    I think this difficulty might be related to your web browser. If you haven't done so already, I advise you to try another browser such as Mozilla Firefox:

    Lien (http)

    Should your issue still persist after this, please contact our support team and we'll try to help you to the best of our ability.

    Regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    États-Unis

    Hello,


    I have tested your Delcampe messages and I was able to open your messages multiple times.

    I think this difficulty might be related to your web browser. If you haven't done so already, I advise you to try another browser such as Mozilla Firefox:

    Lien (http)

    Should your issue still persist after this, please contact our support team and we'll try to help you to the best of our ability.

    Regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
    • Posté le 2 févr. 2012 à 07:13
    • #369892
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)