Invalid Lower Bid Offers showing as in abeyance

  • mjocovers

    475 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Posté le 28 août 2014 à 05:02
    • #515490
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • mjocovers

    475 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 28 août 2014 à 07:59
    • #515510
    Yes, bids have been made (by another customer).
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I have received lower bids from a couple of customers.

    These are showing as "offer status in abeyance" with a link for me to "answer" the offers.

    But when I click the link it tells me that the bid is invalid because a regular bid has since been made.

    So why are the offers still showing as in abeyance? Surely they should have been automatically deleted. Its very misleading for both myself and my customers to still see the offers waiting to be answered in my Delcampe .

    I've resorted to messaging the customers direct to let them know.
    • Posté le 28 août 2014 à 05:02
    • #515490
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)