Invoicing - titles and images

  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Portugal

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • martin52

    1802 messages

    Suisse

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 9 mai 2014 à 00:10
    • #501434
    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Portugal

    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
    • Posté le 9 mai 2014 à 06:00
    • #501528
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • martin52

    1802 messages

    Suisse

    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
    • Posté le 9 mai 2014 à 06:00
    • #501528
    I have another question myself:
    :question:

    since the new System is up, there is an automatic Change of words.

    for instants:

    if I write "system" (here corrected by myself) or "change" it reads later with BIG first capital as seen above.

    I guess this is a Problem occured by my own browser.

    can anyone be so Kind and write the same words here - so I can see the result.

    Thank You :rose:
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I have another question myself:
    :question:

    since the new System is up, there is an automatic Change of words.

    for instants:

    if I write "system" (here corrected by myself) or "change" it reads later with BIG first capital as seen above.

    I guess this is a Problem occured by my own browser.

    can anyone be so Kind and write the same words here - so I can see the result.

    Thank You :rose:
    • Posté le 9 mai 2014 à 06:08
    • #501533
    Change the problem system
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Change the problem system
    • Posté le 9 mai 2014 à 06:14
    • #501536
    Well that seems OK, sent from my iPad using Safari