Great Poll of 2012

  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I've just submitted my comprehensive answers to this and got the following screen message:-

    "Your answers (0 positive points, 0 negative points, ideas and 0 comments) have been recorded. They will be analyzed and taken into account for the next website update. "

    Oh dear! I do hope that isn't the case!


  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I've just submitted my comprehensive answers to this and got the following screen message:-

    "Your answers (0 positive points, 0 negative points, ideas and 0 comments) have been recorded. They will be analyzed and taken into account for the next website update. "

    Oh dear! I do hope that isn't the case!


    • Posté le 21 avr. 2012 à 14:43
    • #382807
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 21 avr. 2012 à 14:52
    • #382810
    I got accurate numbers when I submitted it yesterday
  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I got accurate numbers when I submitted it yesterday
    • Posté le 21 avr. 2012 à 15:08
    • #382817
    Hmmm.... I'm just wondering whether the form has something silly like a "timeout" on it, as I must have spent at least 30 minutes imparting my words of wisdom and correcting my spelling miftakes :wink2:
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Hmmm.... I'm just wondering whether the form has something silly like a "timeout" on it, as I must have spent at least 30 minutes imparting my words of wisdom and correcting my spelling miftakes :wink2:
    • Posté le 21 avr. 2012 à 15:41
    • #382820
    Maybe it just didn't like your answers?
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    I've just submitted my comprehensive answers to this and got the following screen message:-

    "Your answers (0 positive points, 0 negative points, ideas and 0 comments) have been recorded. They will be analyzed and taken into account for the next website update. "

    Oh dear! I do hope that isn't the case!


    • Posté le 21 avr. 2012 à 14:43
    • #382807
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Australie

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 23 avr. 2012 à 11:11
    • #383024
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • @dimitri
    Administrateur

    829 messages

    Belgique

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 24 avr. 2012 à 03:09
    • #383067
    Hello,


    We had a technical glitch during the weekend which caused some of your answers to arrive to us empty. People who received the "0 positive things, 0 negative things, etc." message are concerned.

    I know that a lot of you put a great amount of effort into your answers, so I would like to apologise for the time you lost. If you wish (and if you can muster up the courage again) you can always send your answers to me by e-mail ( dimitri@delcampe.com ) and I'll make sure they get read. Your feedback is invaluable to us, it is what keeps the website evolving, so it would be greatly appreciated.


    Kind regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Hello,


    We had a technical glitch during the weekend which caused some of your answers to arrive to us empty. People who received the "0 positive things, 0 negative things, etc." message are concerned.

    I know that a lot of you put a great amount of effort into your answers, so I would like to apologise for the time you lost. If you wish (and if you can muster up the courage again) you can always send your answers to me by e-mail ( dimitri@delcampe.com ) and I'll make sure they get read. Your feedback is invaluable to us, it is what keeps the website evolving, so it would be greatly appreciated.


    Kind regards,

    Dimitri from the Delcampe Team
    • Posté le 24 avr. 2012 à 04:03
    • #383078
    Oh! Groan.......:(

    Think I'll go and have a lie down ....:psy: