Unable to amend invoices

  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    • Posté le 26 janv. 2012 à 21:54
    • #368827
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)
    • Posté le 27 janv. 2012 à 02:54
    • #368843
    No, its definitely not a repeat customer issue as this was a seller I haven't dealt with before and who consequently had not added in any charges as they would not know how I was going to pay.
    This problem seems to affect all the invoices I receive and is almost certainly a recent development.
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    No, its definitely not a repeat customer issue as this was a seller I haven't dealt with before and who consequently had not added in any charges as they would not know how I was going to pay.
    This problem seems to affect all the invoices I receive and is almost certainly a recent development.
    • Posté le 27 janv. 2012 à 05:09
    • #368860
    I don't know what the cause is, but I just wonder why you're agreeing to pay PayPal costs?
  • 4margins

    146 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I don't know what the cause is, but I just wonder why you're agreeing to pay PayPal costs?
    • Posté le 27 janv. 2012 à 06:19
    • #368867
    I am quite happy to pay a nominal PayPal surcharge because I am getting material from Europe that I cannot find in the UK and am getting these at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay in the UK were they available!
  • xtf70

    1490 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    I am quite happy to pay a nominal PayPal surcharge because I am getting material from Europe that I cannot find in the UK and am getting these at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay in the UK were they available!
    • Posté le 27 janv. 2012 à 08:17
    • #368877
    Fair enough - not something I'd consider myself, but if you're happy then who an I to gainsay?
  • @webmaster
    Administrateur

    7000 messages

    Belgique

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    • Posté le 26 janv. 2012 à 21:54
    • #368827
    Hello,


    I understand what you mean, and I will check with my team if indeed this case was not previewed.

    We will see what we can do in the future.

    Thank you.


    Sebastien