Looking to Buy Postcards Bulk

  • AK-Imperial

    7 messages

    Allemagne

    Hello am selling postcards on delcampe i got like 12.000 but i need more, i dont know where i can buy with low price bulk, except here on decamle min 500...
    i buy anyone cpa, cpms cpm.

    Anyway where i can find ppl who have lot cards for sale or anyother idea !!!!

    I pay all via Delcampe


    Thanks
  • Postalitems

    22 messages

    Pays-Bas

    Hello am selling postcards on delcampe i got like 12.000 but i need more, i dont know where i can buy with low price bulk, except here on decamle min 500...
    i buy anyone cpa, cpms cpm.

    Anyway where i can find ppl who have lot cards for sale or anyother idea !!!!

    I pay all via Delcampe


    Thanks
    • Posté le 16 mars 2016 à 15:23
    • #579840
    I can offer Soviet postcards. About 500 kg.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Pays-Bas

    I can offer Soviet postcards. About 500 kg.
    • Posté le 18 mars 2016 à 16:16
    • #580061
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)