ID welcomed

  • rogerw117

    44 messages

    Royaume-Uni

    This is from a Twickenham-centred collection, but isn't Twickenham. The eriter comments how like Twickenham it is. I assumed it was local (Hampton came to mind) but I've trawled the Thames on Streetmap looking for church symbols then gone to Google maps to see if there was a grand house next to it. Hopefully someone can ID and stop me frittering away my life like this. It may not even be the Thames. Clues are church and big house, and a strange construction on the water's edge.
  • Compte supprimé
    Compte supprimé

    0 message

    Royaume-Uni

    This is from a Twickenham-centred collection, but isn't Twickenham. The eriter comments how like Twickenham it is. I assumed it was local (Hampton came to mind) but I've trawled the Thames on Streetmap looking for church symbols then gone to Google maps to see if there was a grand house next to it. Hopefully someone can ID and stop me frittering away my life like this. It may not even be the Thames. Clues are church and big house, and a strange construction on the water's edge.
    • Posté le 22 janv. 2012 à 12:33
    • #368279
    Les informations ne sont plus disponibles car le compte de cet utilisateur est supprimé (Règlement RGPD)