Paypal problems

  • wycombe1

    1957 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
  • moonstone

    1048 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
    • Creado 9 sept 2014 a 14:41
    • #516941
    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
  • wycombe1

    1957 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
    • Creado 9 sept 2014 a 14:59
    • #516942
    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
  • moonstone

    1048 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
    • Creado 9 sept 2014 a 15:06
    • #516943
    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
    • Creado 9 sept 2014 a 15:10
    • #516944
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)