Unable to amend invoices

  • 4margins

    146 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    • Creado 26 ene 2012 a 21:54
    • #368827
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • 4margins

    146 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 27 ene 2012 a 2:54
    • #368843
    No, its definitely not a repeat customer issue as this was a seller I haven't dealt with before and who consequently had not added in any charges as they would not know how I was going to pay.
    This problem seems to affect all the invoices I receive and is almost certainly a recent development.
  • xtf70

    1490 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    No, its definitely not a repeat customer issue as this was a seller I haven't dealt with before and who consequently had not added in any charges as they would not know how I was going to pay.
    This problem seems to affect all the invoices I receive and is almost certainly a recent development.
    • Creado 27 ene 2012 a 5:09
    • #368860
    I don't know what the cause is, but I just wonder why you're agreeing to pay PayPal costs?
  • 4margins

    146 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    I don't know what the cause is, but I just wonder why you're agreeing to pay PayPal costs?
    • Creado 27 ene 2012 a 6:19
    • #368867
    I am quite happy to pay a nominal PayPal surcharge because I am getting material from Europe that I cannot find in the UK and am getting these at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay in the UK were they available!
  • xtf70

    1490 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    I am quite happy to pay a nominal PayPal surcharge because I am getting material from Europe that I cannot find in the UK and am getting these at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay in the UK were they available!
    • Creado 27 ene 2012 a 8:17
    • #368877
    Fair enough - not something I'd consider myself, but if you're happy then who an I to gainsay?
  • @webmaster
    Administrador

    7000 mensajes

    Bélgica

    At times it is necessary to amend the total shown on seller invoices. This is usually because the seller makes a charge for using PayPal and these charges are not always added in to the original invoice. Attempts to enter the extra charge under "Other" fail because the invoice is frozen on the interface and will not accept keyboard input. This used to be possible, but has recently stopped working. Can this be fixed please?
    The only way round this is to go directly to PayPal and make the payment from there, which means I then have to go back to Delcampe again and mark the items as paid, instead of this being automated such that you get a receipt from Delcampe as well as PayPal.
    Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    • Creado 26 ene 2012 a 21:54
    • #368827
    Hello,


    I understand what you mean, and I will check with my team if indeed this case was not previewed.

    We will see what we can do in the future.

    Thank you.


    Sebastien