ID welcomed

  • rogerw117

    44 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    This is from a Twickenham-centred collection, but isn't Twickenham. The eriter comments how like Twickenham it is. I assumed it was local (Hampton came to mind) but I've trawled the Thames on Streetmap looking for church symbols then gone to Google maps to see if there was a grand house next to it. Hopefully someone can ID and stop me frittering away my life like this. It may not even be the Thames. Clues are church and big house, and a strange construction on the water's edge.
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    This is from a Twickenham-centred collection, but isn't Twickenham. The eriter comments how like Twickenham it is. I assumed it was local (Hampton came to mind) but I've trawled the Thames on Streetmap looking for church symbols then gone to Google maps to see if there was a grand house next to it. Hopefully someone can ID and stop me frittering away my life like this. It may not even be the Thames. Clues are church and big house, and a strange construction on the water's edge.
    • Creado 22 ene 2012 a 12:33
    • #368279
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)