Where could I found the Country Code List

  • huasinstamps
    Who know where I could find the Country Code List, i.e. the list with country names and codes, used by Delcampe Lister.

    I do have a list but its copied from Delcampe on 2014, seems its too old. Several years ago, you could get this text list just by click the "List" on Delcampe Lister, but it now links to Delcampe homepage.

    Thanks
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Who know where I could find the Country Code List, i.e. the list with country names and codes, used by Delcampe Lister.

    I do have a list but its copied from Delcampe on 2014, seems its too old. Several years ago, you could get this text list just by click the "List" on Delcampe Lister, but it now links to Delcampe homepage.

    Thanks
    • Creado 20 oct 2018 a 5:23
    • #919414
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Who know where I could find the Country Code List, i.e. the list with country names and codes, used by Delcampe Lister.

    I do have a list but its copied from Delcampe on 2014, seems its too old. Several years ago, you could get this text list just by click the "List" on Delcampe Lister, but it now links to Delcampe homepage.

    Thanks
    • Creado 20 oct 2018 a 5:23
    • #919414
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)