What is this ??? Help needed Netherlands

  • pipeline

    464 mensajes

    Dinamarca

    Can anyone help me with informations about those 3 covers from Netherlands?
    I know very well that they are not official, but do they have any value?
    If so, how much can they cost here on Delcampe?

    Image A Football

    Image B Copper trade factory

    Image C Amnesty International

    Thank you for any help.
    Benny
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Países Bajos

    Can anyone help me with informations about those 3 covers from Netherlands?
    I know very well that they are not official, but do they have any value?
    If so, how much can they cost here on Delcampe?

    Image A Football

    Image B Copper trade factory

    Image C Amnesty International

    Thank you for any help.
    Benny
    • Creado 9 feb 2015 a 17:18
    • #535970
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • pipeline

    464 mensajes

    Dinamarca

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 11 feb 2015 a 7:15
    • #536147
    Thank you for the informations.
    It was just what I thought it was, and also the price, so now they will go on to my auction site.
    I only ask the question to be 100% sure.