not fully paid

  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Canadá

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Moderador
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Reino Unido

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 23 nov 2011 a 16:37
    • #359153
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • mmscan

    148 mensajes

    China

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 23 nov 2011 a 16:37
    • #359153
    1st: Make sure if it was yourself problem.Too high fees (like if your chareged too high unreasonablepaypal/moneybookers fees' unreasonable postage )

    2nd, if not 1st reason, ask the buyer to pay full payment.

  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Estados Unidos

    1st: Make sure if it was yourself problem.Too high fees (like if your chareged too high unreasonablepaypal/moneybookers fees' unreasonable postage )

    2nd, if not 1st reason, ask the buyer to pay full payment.

    • Creado 10 ene 2012 a 3:37
    • #366264
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • mmscan

    148 mensajes

    China

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 17 ene 2012 a 18:06
    • #367428
    I don't agree buyer must pay the amount sell want. Please see 2 attached pictures. Do you think these sellers were right ?
  • mmscan

    148 mensajes

    China

    I don't agree buyer must pay the amount sell want. Please see 2 attached pictures. Do you think these sellers were right ?
    • Creado 18 ene 2012 a 6:47
    • #367503
    And please very be carefully, the second seller are cheat! He sold fake/FORERT items. Not really stamps!

    Even he confirm me that those stamps were original stamps, but when I received them ,I found all were FORGERY!
    I have lost too many money on his FORGERY items!
  • mmscan

    148 mensajes

    China

    And please very be carefully, the second seller are cheat! He sold fake/FORERT items. Not really stamps!

    Even he confirm me that those stamps were original stamps, but when I received them ,I found all were FORGERY!
    I have lost too many money on his FORGERY items!
    • Creado 18 ene 2012 a 6:50
    • #367507
    Sorry for some wrong words:)

    I have reported the second seller' to Mr. Delcampe face to face in a paper report, when he came to China for 2011 Asian Phil Shows in Wu Xi.


    Maybe Mr.Delcampe are too busy to deal with this Big FORGERY Seller.
  • mmscan

    148 mensajes

    China

    Sorry for some wrong words:)

    I have reported the second seller' to Mr. Delcampe face to face in a paper report, when he came to China for 2011 Asian Phil Shows in Wu Xi.


    Maybe Mr.Delcampe are too busy to deal with this Big FORGERY Seller.
    • Creado 18 ene 2012 a 6:54
    • #367509
    Some buyers sent me messages to told me his listings are forgery items,when I bid on the second seller's items before. Too many buyers were cheated by him.

    Please check if you have bought anything from him.
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Israel

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 17 ene 2012 a 18:06
    • #367428
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Estados Unidos

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
  • Cuenta eliminada
    Cuenta eliminada

    0 mensajes

    Israel

    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)
    • Creado 3 abr 2012 a 13:00
    • #380018
    Los datos ya no están disponibles porque la cuenta de este usuario ha sido eliminada (Reglamento RGPD)