Postcard artist signature "R"

• sawallen

3 messages

Sweden

Hi, anyone here that can help me identifying the artist behind the signature "R" that appears on a series of postcards with dogs, dressed and in various scenes. I believe the postcards are from the 1950's, but I am guessing.
    Also, I am missing number 5, 7 and 18 in the series of 20 - anyone here that have them for sale, or know what they depict?
    I attach front and back of one in my collection (which can be viewed at Link (https) (in Swedish).
    Thanking you in advance
    Best regards,
    Sven
  • dave43

277 messages

United Kingdom

Not mentioned in A Byatt's 1978 book "Picture Postcards & their Publishers", not surprising really as it concentrates on British cards. Sounds like a question for Helmfried Luers and The Postcard Album which is in English but is printed in Germany
  • sawallen

3 messages

Sweden

Not mentioned in A Byatt's 1978 book "Picture Postcards & their Publishers", not surprising really as it concentrates on British cards. Sounds like a question for Helmfried Luers and The Postcard Album which is in English but is printed in Germany
    • Created on 16 Aug 2021 at 14:38
    Thanks, and where might I find "Helmfried Luers and The Postcard Album"? /Sven

Join the collectors community

Register Login