Invoicing the buyer

• Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
  • scview
    Closed account
    PRO

430 messages

United States

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
    • Created on 15 Sept 2006 at 15:40
    At present invoicing is a bit of bother.

Some steps help streamline the process.

I Contact info;

In your "My Delcampe" consul.. fill out the parameters page with all contact info to pay you. This info is automatically attached to the bottom of all your listings.

II Blank invoice;

I made an invoice template in 3 languages (french/German?English) and

The invoice has blank spots for item # & tile sold; Winning Bid price & total due with shipping included.

III Tracking sales;

I use the "My Sales; Closed" page under My Delcampe to send all my messages and track my transactions.

That page has mark spots for Payment requested, Payment received, Item sent & Item received.

I sold170 itemss so far in the last month and it seems a manageable system so far.

I would prefer an automatic invoice system but I can easily make this one work.

Cut & paste is the name of the game presently.

SCVIEW
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

At present invoicing is a bit of bother.

Some steps help streamline the process.

I Contact info;

In your "My Delcampe" consul.. fill out the parameters page with all contact info to pay you. This info is automatically attached to the bottom of all your listings.

II Blank invoice;

I made an invoice template in 3 languages (french/German?English) and

The invoice has blank spots for item # & tile sold; Winning Bid price & total due with shipping included.

III Tracking sales;

I use the "My Sales; Closed" page under My Delcampe to send all my messages and track my transactions.

That page has mark spots for Payment requested, Payment received, Item sent & Item received.

I sold170 itemss so far in the last month and it seems a manageable system so far.

I would prefer an automatic invoice system but I can easily make this one work.

Cut & paste is the name of the game presently.

SCVIEW
    • Created on 15 Sept 2006 at 16:58
  • @webmaster
    Administrator

6955 messages

Belgium

• Created on 15 Sept 2006 at 15:40
    Hello,

In a little bit less than a week, a new invoicing feature linked with our new payment system will come.

More information in some days ;)

Seb Delcampe
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

Hello,

In a little bit less than a week, a new invoicing feature linked with our new payment system will come.

More information in some days ;)

Seb Delcampe
    • Created on 16 Sept 2006 at 05:10

Join the collectors community

Register Login