!!!!URGENT - NEED S.O.SSSSSSSS!!!!!!

• irmiahu
    (Closed account)

21 messages

Israel

THERE IS A PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME? I NEED TO KNOW IN THAT LANGUAGE THIS WRITTEN UP EAST CERTIFICATE OF CONFIRMATION OF YEAR 1916? THESE ARE SOME WORDS THAT CAN BE READ:
    ime az ajto elott allok es zorgetek : ha valaki meghalija az en szomat es
    megnyitja az ajtot, bemegyet ahhoz ez vele vacsoralok es o en velem.
    Janos Jel 3: 20
    THE CERTIFICATE THIS IN A FRAME AND THE LATER PART THIS PLACE SETTING BY A CUT OF NEWSPAPER OF YEAR 1824. WHERE THESE OTHER WORDS CAN BE READ:
    agitatorii trebuie sa lamureasca taranimea muncitoare ,aratandu-i insemnatatea aregelilor. Ei trebuie sa arate de sel fosti mosieri.........
  • xtf70

1,488 messages

United Kingdom

THERE IS A PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME? I NEED TO KNOW IN THAT LANGUAGE THIS WRITTEN UP EAST CERTIFICATE OF CONFIRMATION OF YEAR 1916? THESE ARE SOME WORDS THAT CAN BE READ:
    ime az ajto elott allok es zorgetek : ha valaki meghalija az en szomat es
    Janos Jel 3: 20
    THE CERTIFICATE THIS IN A FRAME AND THE LATER PART THIS PLACE SETTING BY A CUT OF NEWSPAPER OF YEAR 1824. WHERE THESE OTHER WORDS CAN BE READ:
    agitatorii trebuie sa lamureasca taranimea muncitoare ,aratandu-i insemnatatea aregelilor. Ei trebuie sa arate de sel fosti mosieri.........
    • Created on 11 Jun 2008 at 04:31
    EMLEKLAP is Hungarian, and translates as 'Commemorative Print'; put some of the other words through Google Language Tools and you should get a useable translation
  • irmiahu
    (Closed account)

21 messages

Israel

EMLEKLAP is Hungarian, and translates as 'Commemorative Print'; put some of the other words through Google Language Tools and you should get a useable translation
    • Created on 29 Aug 2010 at 15:37
    thanks your.
    Best regards.
    Miss. Elsa Tello :cool2:
  • cajunsr1
    (Closed account)

5,792 messages

United States

thanks your.
    Best regards.
    Miss. Elsa Tello :cool2:
    • Created on 29 Aug 2010 at 15:38
    bonsoir miss elsa,

i believe you will find the older text to be romanian, and the newer one hungarian, a verse from the bible of jesus. i have used the google translator to solve a bit of this mystery with partial results.

"ime az ajto elott allok es zorgetek : ha valaki meghalija az en szomat es
    Janos Jel 3: 20"

"Here's the door, and knock: if anyone hears (meghalija) My voice, &
    opens the door, I will come to eat with him it and he with me.
    John Revelation 3: 20"

this would coincide with the image of the print.

amities,
    cajunsr.
    :D :coffee:

Join the collectors community

Register Login