Estimates Please:

• anthonymangnall70

6 messages

United Kingdom

Dear Delcampeurs community,
    Could you help me to estimate my item?
    Description of the item: 2 Franc Aluminium - 1943 - one is designer LB and one is designer Morlon
    Condition: Very Good
    Year: 1943
    Other useful information (weight, material, dimensions, manufacturer, ...) - depending on the type of item:
    Possible defects: old coins uncleaned and original - kept boxed.
    Thank you in advance.
    Have a nice day !
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

• anthonymangnall70

6 messages

United Kingdom

• Created on 23 Aug 2023 at 11:34
    No Link as yet - not posted until I know more about these. AM
  • baltija

859 messages

Sweden

No Link as yet - not posted until I know more about these. AM
    • Created on 23 Aug 2023 at 11:52
    Wycombe posted a link for you to follow.
  • anthonymangnall70

6 messages

United Kingdom

Wycombe posted a link for you to follow.
    • Created on 23 Aug 2023 at 14:07
    Not sure I follow - I do not see a link??
  • baltija

859 messages

Sweden

Not sure I follow - I do not see a link??
    • Created on 23 Aug 2023 at 14:16
    Have you tried to hover the mouse cursor over the text that Wycombe provided?
  • anthonymangnall70

6 messages

United Kingdom

I will try that tomorrow on my MacBook - no mouse cursor on my iPad. Thank you for the tip. AM
  • baltija

859 messages

Sweden

I will try that tomorrow on my MacBook - no mouse cursor on my iPad. Thank you for the tip. AM
    • Created on 23 Aug 2023 at 18:25
    I must confess that I do not know how to recognise a link on an iPad - I've never had one myself.

The default style sheet of the Delcampe forum does not present links with an underlining - text links are blue, where ordinary text is black. I guess that you should tap the "Link (https)"-bit in Wycombe's post. The content of the link opens in a new window per default, so you may have several open windows on your iPad, after tapping the text, without even knowing it.
  • anthonymangnall70

6 messages

United Kingdom

I must confess that I do not know how to recognise a link on an iPad - I've never had one myself.

The default style sheet of the Delcampe forum does not present links with an underlining - text links are blue, where ordinary text is black. I guess that you should tap the "Link (https)"-bit in Wycombe's post. The content of the link opens in a new window per default, so you may have several open windows on your iPad, after tapping the text, without even knowing it.
    • Created on 24 Aug 2023 at 05:09
    Thank you baltija, the “blue” link in Wycombe’s post does work on IPad - I did not realise the significance. It led me to an estimate of the coins worth.

I need to find out more about delcampe and look into putting items up for sale.

Thank you all for you assistance! :) AM

Join the collectors community

Register Login